Training Course TC27 - Scrutinizer
Scrutinizer NetFlow Workshop
(revised for v8).
Note this course can be run as a
'closed session' course focusing on a single organisation if
- On-site or at the Milton Keynes Regus Training
- Netflow Scrutinizer Overview
- 'How to' and 'Best Practices' regarding activating Netflow on devices
- The Admin View
- The SNMP Device View
- Scrutinizer Vitals
- Scrutinizer Alarms
- Flow Analytics
- Working with Maps
- The Status View
- Trend Navigation
- Service Provider Module
- There is no certification associated
with this course.
Who should attend
- This course is designed for those people
who will be responsible for the the Evaluation, Assement, Installation
and Implementation of Netflow or the
- Delegates should have a system level
knowledge of their network Infrastructure, to gain maximum benefit
from the day.
Please Note: The above
course is available outside the UK by special arangement.